View Single Post
Old 2007-08-14, 10:11   Link #2
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Well im looking forward to episode 7 as im sure many of us here are. So we can again lament the actions all parties involved. My perdiction for episode 7 is that most of information has been leaked out to most people involved. People will know that Koto and Itou are dating and Setsuna will know that they didnt break up, and she will confront Sekai over it eventually.

Koto of course will be very depressed after learning the truth but will not have it in her to confront neither Itou or Sekai. Things will continue between Sekai and Itou with Koto avoiding them every chance she gets and she will still have to deal with Otome. All in all i beleive episode 7 will focus on Koto's depression more than anything else.

Also, I wouldnt doubt that Koto starts believing that there is something wrong with her that is why Itou turned to Sekai. I can see her saying something like she not a good g/f or and she didnt do everything she could to please Itou. Her loyalty of course is misplaced but that wont stop her from feeling like its her fault

Last edited by Sinestra; 2007-08-14 at 10:58.