View Single Post
Old 2007-08-24, 12:47   Link #28
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrZombie View Post
I'm not sure that Rina's death isn't caused by some faction of the Sonozaki. I mean look at the state her body's found in Tatarigoroshi-hen. It certainly seems like the kind of death the Sonozakis would give someone as a warning to others. And if it's not them, it certainly would be a group that's at least familiar with the Sonozakis.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rias View Post
Final note: I am not 100% sure, but I think those Yakuza that shows up and kills Rina DOES belong to the Sonozaki family. During that scene in the game, Kasai shows up and does the talking instead.
Indeed, this TIPS and that one indicate this might be the Sonozaki, while Rina was having fun on her job location. I'm kinda concerned about what was shown on Mion and Keiichi's discussion during Tatarigoroshi-hen.
Ho well, looks like i stated something to hasty anyway.

Quote:
Teppei and Rina doesn't always shows up in Hinamizawa, and doesn't always target Rena's father. We do have other arcs, after all.
also Rias, what do you mean is Rina isn't always around Mr. Ryuuguu in the past? It would be hard to believe he would go "back to normal" without her, as far as i could read. Again, i don't expect her to be always around him, considering how greedy she and Teppei are anyway
That said, I firmly thought it was because Rena eavesdrop that commotion where Teppei and Rina were doing their usual shows with 2 wussy guys. And that she begun to get confirmaiton with kasai's explanations. Aside of this, i'm wondering how Rena can go through this extreme action while she doesn't know anything of this. *scratches his head*