View Single Post
Old 2004-02-28, 02:42   Link #87
vio5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by complich8
yikes ...
vio5555: don't feed the ashibaka. it'll only make it worse. (and don't comment on his sig unless it's "well then you find a better network to go that will let fansubbers live on it, isn't down 3 days a week, has services and can support a reasonably large community" ... 'cause if he finds a good alternative that's not all full of warez and crap and can support the 10k+ people that will follow the bulk of the fansubbing community whereever they go and can also stand up to the massive lameass ddosers that have killed at least two such networks since mircx, he should probably tell us about it so we can go there and watch it crumble under more lameass ddosers).
Yeah, I suppose I'm just unhappy with all the posts from spoiled leechers like ashibaka, who've been demanding eps in the last few days even though the groups are trying to get reorganized after all the fiascoes, most groups are still at between 30% to 70% full strength, and then on top of all of the other whining comes the good old "well you shouldn't be on a warez network, not that I would know, since I dont use rizon anyways..." You're definitely right that its gonna be near impossible to find another place to relocate 10k+ people; I suppose beggars cant be choosers
vio5555 is offline   Reply With Quote