View Single Post
Old 2007-09-04, 07:13   Link #8809
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post

And now you're calling in the best for that? ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!?!?!
Yes, he is trying to kill you and once you’re dead and buried the thread will be his to rule as a Tyrant! Yes I’ve uncovered your dastardly plan Aaron!

Also some boring Background fluff nonsense while I continue working (SLLLLOOOWWWLLLYYY) on the next bit of my story (I may even end up holding off on the last of it for now and jump ahead to the modern day not sure yet):

TK's Crap:
Characters:
Spoiler for Garm Team:

Felix Munro

Alan Aiken

General Jack O’Neil

Rose Bush and Daisy Thorn

Shin and Kou

Tony "Cipher" Estrada

Harry "Solo Wing Pixy" Foulk

Albrecht Freiherr von Richthofen

Izumi Sato

Rebbecca Keller

Groups:
75th Ranger Regiment

Machines:
Excalibur Class

Timelines/History:
Spoiler for Pan-Usea War:

Spoiler for Rough Timeline for "SGC Earth" usfeul as a guideline but specifics have since be altered, a more complete update is pending.:

Fics:
Current Project:
The Unsung War: Currently the focus of all writing efforts. Set post Strikers Epilogue VitaxOC pairing eventually.

Chapter 1.1, 1.2, 1.3
Chapter 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
Past Fics:
These have little real continuity between most series although some minor references is going on, still most can be read as one shots and are written that way. Most are also fragmented and incomplete may or may not remain so depending on author laziness read 90% chance they're never finished.

Felix Interview Series:
Part 1
Part 2

Pan-Usea War Series:
Part 1

The Obligatory RF6 Visit
Part 1
Part 2
Fight Teaser:
The Aftermath:

TK’s Keroko Day (week) Specials (semi-canon):
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4 Pep Talk:
One shot
(Note: Somewhat disjointed without context read thread threw from post 10387 for best effect)

Normal Day at the SOPCC:
One shot

Non-Canon:
These are old ideas that are no longer valid to my fanon though aspects of them might appear in altered form at later dates.
Unamed Post StrikerS Arc ([joke only he gets]NamelesS maybe? [/joke only he gets]):
Chapter 1
Chapter 1.5
Chapter 2.1

Usea 15 Years later:
Part 1

Last edited by Tk3997; 2008-05-17 at 01:30.