View Single Post
Old 2007-09-27, 04:22   Link #161
RavenHawk
Tsundere Killer

Send a message via MSN to RavenHawk Send a message via Yahoo to RavenHawk
Rie Tanaka - man she tends to voice lovable and cute girls like Lacus Clyne (Gundam Seed), and very confident girls like Mitsuru (Persona 3). Rie Tanaka has always been my favorite.

Yuuki Tai - his voice is hot and calm at times like that from Cobray Gordon (SRW).

Mamiko Noto - soft, sweet, soothing voice, goes great with cute and mysterious characters like Oichi (Sengoku Basara), Ai Enma (Jigoku Shojo) and Shimako Todou (Marimite).

Mamoru Miyano - one word... Kiba (Wolf's Rain)!!!

Kana Ueda - I love her as Yumi (Marimite) and Rin (FSN).

Takehito Koyasu - OMG! It's "Aya" Fujimiya (Weiss Kreuz) and Mu La Flaga (Gundam Seed)!

Romi Paku - whether its male like Kenshin Uesugi (Sengoku Basara) or female like Temari (Naruto), she can do full range.

Sho Hayami - the guy with a perfect voice for insane guys like Mitsuhide (Sengoku Basara) and Muraki (Yami no Matsue). I usually impersonate his voice because he's so cool!

Aya Hirano - although I don't like Haruhi, I must admit she was great (it's like I hate her character but I love her voice). One character I do love from her is Misa (Death Note)!

Ryotaro Okiayu - OMG! It's Zero (Megaman X) and Treize (Gundam Wing)!

Megumi Ogata - I love her males like Quattre (Gundam Wing) and Kurama (YuYu Hakusho). And there's this one character she voiced that I still have a crush on for nine years, Karen (B't X) !

Hikaru Midorikawa - ah yes, Mr. Super Robot Taisen himself. Like Hirano, I hate Kikuchi (GTO) but I love his voice there. It's when we talk about Gundam and SRW that we're talking delicious; yay Heero (Gundam Wing) and Masaki (SRW/Cybuster)!

I got more, but they'll do for now.

Last edited by RavenHawk; 2007-10-11 at 11:25. Reason: Minor misspelling
RavenHawk is offline   Reply With Quote