View Single Post
Old 2007-11-01, 17:39   Link #10
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Zero Shinohara
Quote:
Nice work Zero Shinohara! Hmm, well if all else fails, it'd still be nice to have it finished and posted before the match completely ends.
Thanks! And well, I'm really not expecting to actually be able to >start< working on it before tomorrow after 5, GMT -5. I do have the Anime Club meeting after that, but because Moe is Serious Fucking business, I can always skip. I'm sure no one will bother, anyway. So let's say I work as fast as I can... it could be finished by 9 PM tomorrow. Hopefully before the voting actually starts, although I'm not entirely sure.

Quote:
wow, that is very nice! i'll see if I have time to color it, lol (but since i only have a mouse, probably not that great, haha)
Well, it's actually just a rough sketch. If I do decide to color it, though, I'll have to outline it in Photoshop and everything. But it's a simple picture, and it shouldn't take that long - hopefully. If I manage to finish my Web Programming test, scheduled to start in about 10 minutes, before it's due at 10, I'll start working on it at full speed.

Sometimes I look back and think to myself, "how the hell did I manage to screw this up?"
Zero Shinohara is offline   Reply With Quote