View Single Post
Old 2007-11-02, 16:05   Link #72
edf91

Kind of interesting for Galatea to be so "warm" toward children and stuff - even the priest commented on it. She did ask the priest to take care of the children and for him to get away, so she sure seems to be more "approachable" then before.

I think one of the reason Galatea is blind now because Clarice mentioned that they can take pills to suppress their youki to change their eye color, but it won't last, therefore in order for people not to see their eye color, they basically have to keep it shut, and you cannot keep it shut better than Galatea's way of doing it.

It is interesting to see why Galatea didn't just leave, although it is interesting to see that there are sounds of yoma about the same time they were fighting.

Of course Clarice want Miata to release youki, as since she figure out Galatea already know they are coming, that means it could be a trap, and therefore doing the job and get the hell out is the best option to take.

I just feel sorry for Galatea, seems like she just want to live a quiet life - although I could be wrong since my Japanese skill sucks