View Single Post
Old 2007-11-19, 01:34   Link #119
Naotaka
Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Even the Byakugan user constantly moves and shifts the blind spot, it still exists. Moving might make it much harder to hit, but if the attacks are fast enough and/or coming from several directions, the blind spot can be exploited and the attacks cannot be avoided. So if the Byakugan user is in this situation, Kaiten is the only option.

Spoiler for manga explanation:

Ok, opinion is opinion. But one last time I'll point out that when Byakugan was first introduced, it was directly compared to the Sharingan and was said to better in terms of insight. Despite direct comparaison it's quite obvious that Byakugan was never meant to be superior to Sharingan. It was simply explained that Byakugan was superior in that certain aspect.

Rinnegan's already stated to be most powerful of the three doujutsu. But that doesn't mean the author is trying to say it's superior in every aspect.

1) I see the point you're aiming for. However, in the same respect, the Rin'engan's view is not with out it's down sides either. Blind spots can be created and exploited, just the same. When you look at the big picture, Both Pein & Neji are put into a position when attacked to do one of three things. Dodge, use a ninjitsu to block / parry the incoming attacks, or get hit. How the exploits are created, to take advantage of the blind spots vary but, you can't get around the fact that both have them, and both must deal with them in a simular fashion be it a Kaiten or a different ninjitsu technique to block / parry a barrage of attacks.

2) If your saying, that Kishimoto failed to prove another point he stated earlier I completly agree with you, 500%. The sharingan, has just become so overpowered it's not even funny.

Last edited by Naotaka; 2007-11-19 at 01:52.
Naotaka is offline   Reply With Quote