Location: Wherever YOU aren't. Thanks for not visiting... *Sniff*
Send a message via AIM to Dan the Man Send a message via MSN to Dan the Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtemisArthias View Post
Yes Im sorry for the mistakes in the profile

Explaining his Ranks:
He isn't over powered because of this
Kakashi and Itachi were this powerful to
Sure, Kakashi and Itachi were extremely talented, but they're still nowhere near as overpowered as your character.

Quote:
Sharingan:
People have past lives(As said by buddha)
And Artemis's past life was and Uchiha
Strange thing is all his past lives wee named Artemis
Kekkei Genkai don't work that way. They're called bloodline traits for a reason. Kekkei Genkai work only when families have similar genetic information, not through reincarnation. Besides that, the Naruto series has made no mention of reincarnation, and the thought of a kekkei genkai spreading through spiritual and physical forms is just plain rediculous.

Quote:
Sannin:
I did not know that Sannin meant "Three Ninja" or I would have changed it
And he was not offically declared Sannin or Yonnin until he saved Tsunade and Naruto and uit Akatsuki
Even if he saved Tsunade's life, that wouldn't earn him the title of "Honorary Sannin". The title isn't something that's distributed, like a medal or rank. It was given to the team because Orochimaru, Tsunade and Jiraya were three of the most powerful ninja of their generation, and recieved a title from that status. You can't just help them out and be initiated into the "club".

Quote:
Curse Marks:
Did I not just say he has the DNA of Orochimaru?
If Orochimaru bites you to get the curse mark, why would it effect Artemis in any way?
If I remember correctly, Anko barely survived her curse mark, and she was Orochimaru's sister. It doesn't matter if they're related, the curse mark is still extremely dangerous, and being bitten six times is almost certainly lethal.

-----Chicks dig giant robots------
Dan the Man is offline   Reply With Quote