View Single Post
Old 2007-11-29, 13:03   Link #1076
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
My characters are ok I guess, I have to

Name: Saya akuma (In leteral translations Sheith Demon xD)
Village:Sunagakure
Description: He wears a sun hat with the Kanji of Akuma on the fron of it. He has red spiked hair about shoulder length, wears a long black robe that is over sized that has the Kanji of Akuma on both sides of the Shoulder and Ai on the bellow it towards the bottom. Blue eyes
Specities: Staffs. Master with a staff, Master at the monkey pole style
Personality: Saya is outgoing and hyperactive. He acts like an idiot doing stupid and random things for fun. He does not seek attention and prefers not to have it, acting like an idiot is just who he is. Saya constantly gets in trouble for leaving the village with out permission to go looking around. Is able to use Ninjutsu, but prefers to use Taijutsu. He feels long range fighting shows the strength you lack. He doesn't like to be underestimated. When you underestimate him, he will do anything to prove you wrong, and will, weather it be then or 2 years from now, he will. He is very caring and does not like to kill. If he is put in a sitiuation in which he is told to kill the enemy, he wont do it with out reason. So bassicaly, if he were to disable the opponent he was supposed to kill, like paralizes him to where he can't fight. He wont kill him, he feels that killing someone who can't defend him self is cruel. He refuses to do it, and tells someone else to. He will do this with anyone, no matter what the crime. Unless it is someone that hurt someone he loved dearly. Most don't find him reliable, but he normally comes through. He is very smart and is a very good stradigist, he almost always has a plan.
Background info: He grew up poor and living on the streets, His mother died when he was little so his Aunt raised him. At the age of 7, he thought himself to be a burden to his aunt and went to live on the streets. He still comes to visit his aunt everyday but refuses to stay with here.

For my other one

Name: Kuro Tsubasa
Specialties: He's amazingly good in hand to hand combat
Other stuffs: Kuro is a bit mentally unstable...not like "KILL YOU!!" unstable..more like acting like child. He acts like a little kid and his best friend is his pet cat Boku. Now, (If my character were to be in the storyline, it would be written in like this), He's very dependent. He's not dependent to just anyone. Only one person, which would be Pein (see why it would need to be written in the story ). Pein saw the power he holds and new he could use it and took care of him and what not. Kuro was abonded by his parents in the middle of the woods. He some how survived, and made his way by himself. At the age of 8, on his birthday, someone left a present for him when he awoke in the woods one day. It was his pet cat Boku, he was so happy, and he loves that cat so much, as well, the cat loves him and goes everywhere with him. To this day, he still does not know who left him the package. His main weakness and strength is his cat. You threaten his cat, he gets totaly pissed and goes into a rage and starts to attack, now, if you are like holding a kinfe to it's neck, he will do anything in which to save it. Ironic right? ...But yea, As I said, He always acts as if boku has a say in everything....Like, he's always includes Boku into everything he says such as "Boku and I think that you should ~" etc...Now, He loves doing backtucks and randomly does them. He's very naive and doesn't get sarcasim making him gullible. Now, since Pein is the one who will do anything for, what he says goes. Anything he says is truth and law.

That's bassicaly about it..

Last edited by siya; 2007-12-03 at 21:54.
siya is offline   Reply With Quote