View Single Post
Old 2007-12-12, 14:54   Link #71
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashi Hatake View Post
Quote:
I don't even understand that one. Perhaps you could try explaining it before we can consider it.
well you see there are some people in the who you would like to bring into the world thread the are saying that would be a bad one to have ( like my self ). someone in the Thread who you would not like to bring into the world might post: One of the charcters i would not like to have in the would would be Neji. and then they would explan why they would not like to have that person in the world and how it would be better with out him or her

~Kashi~
I took a look and thought seriously about it. The sideline you suggest is already discussed in the thread. Every now and then people mention someone that another thinks would not be so great in real life. This is about the only actual discussion in the thread and if I removed it, the thread would be less interesting. Besides, if I created the thread you suggest, then it would be focused extensively on dislike. Unfortunately negative threads never fare as well as positive ones. Negative threads spawn harsher feelings and more flammable behavior so let's keep the negative mixed into the positive thread (like it already is) to mellow it out.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote