View Single Post
Old 2007-12-14, 03:44   Link #806
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-KLAC View Post
excuse me but are you just singing & dancing this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieQ1rAIjzXc because it seem you got a lacus cagalli problem?!
Now I'm laughing at how you somehow come up with me dancing when I'm laughing my arse off at you. LMAO.

Quote:
look that those 2 are main females in GS series especially lacus is the 00s decade queen of anime womans.

geez despite lacus & cagalli's english dub are aged right now 20-21(in 04 it was 17-18) while we all know the seiyu voices.
And now I'm laughing at how you can't hold a consistent conversation. I laugh at how easily baited you are, and you bring up voice actors and popularity rankings. LMAO.

Quote:
besides i'm in love with lacus & cagalli & maybe you're really afraid GS will be uc's nightmare because i will get GS 3 & my live action version of GS.
Finally, here I'm laughing at your overall ridiculousness again. If CE was ever going to be UC's nightmare, it would have already been such. LMAO.

Thank you D-KLAC for providing me with far more laughs than I had hoped of getting off of that single, simple post. LMAO. Now I go back to ignoring you.