View Single Post
Old 2007-12-27, 00:16   Link #100
Snuffle
likes cute things

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbduece View Post
if i find my kid having some suicidal issues and he wants to move i'm moving next door or at the most few blocks away......entrusting the situation to another friend/relative.... i dont think so
I don't know if you're speaking from experience or know someone with that had that kind of situation. But I feel NoSanninWa is right. Unless the parent really understand their kid and knows and cares about how they feel, then it's best to give them what they want which in this case was Sana wanted to go back to where he used to live, and his aunt could watch over him in favor of his parents. I feel it works really well. Hell I wish I had that kind of opportunity when i was younger >_>...

Spoiler for placed in spoiler for length:

Well Skyfall pretty much said everything I would've liked to, but since i pretty much SUCK at writing a nice "article" like him/her, I will just stick to my quick little comments.

The ep was pretty much acceptable, I was right about someone burning the house to cover up a dead body, but I guessed it was grandpa killed son, meh, close enough. Btw, she was dead first right? Who really knows? black blood, black oil, is it only oil? or some blood? oh well.

Now before my next part (rant?), I would like to mention I love it when anime gives an epilogue, with that said.

Now, i would've givin this ep maybe, say a 9. But the ending totally ruined it for me, 10 yrs? wtf? to far, give me something like 5... Besides, Hinako only looks 5 yrs older, and about her, damn! NO! To me, that hair style does not suit her with that mature body.

Aoi still the same, voice didn't mature at all... *shivers*

Didnt get to see Sana propose, oh well. Didnt bother show the faces of the twins, what's the point in that?

But the thing that annoyed me the most about this ep is the "concert". First of all, I hated that the animation was much to obvious (or didn't even try) to match the melody of the violin. And second, I don't know if it's maybe poor sound quality, but that peice was so bland.... I even tried listening to it without watching the anime itself thinking what I was seeing was making me dislike it... Didn't work . Being a violin lover (not a fanatic tho ) it just annoyed me and made me rate it lower. Give me the animation quality of Haruhi concert anyday (strange I only nitpick about animation quality when it comes to music ).

But since I liked how everything was (kinda) before the 10 yr skip. I shall give this a...

7/10

EDIT: Forgot... DAMN! Nanaka became such a beauty!
EDIT2: Wait... did I just write a nice "article"? lol