View Single Post
Old 2008-01-05, 18:36   Link #98
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Friendly warning: If you can't deal with unusual characters, this is gonna be the wrong show for you ... if anything, I'd say that the characters are gonna be KimiAru's biggest strength.

Give them a chance and a bit more time. Actually, every single character from the Kuonji estate is likable in his/her own way (and crazy in another). In your list, your initial impressions of several characters is quite off for those with game knowledge, but this is not your fault - I can absolutely understand where you're coming from based on what was shown.
Unusual characters are everywhere though, in plenty of anime. I can deal with them, I think...

I'll give them time (I was planning to anyways, because it just feels so unsatisfying leaving a series with this feeling of animosity towards the characters, minus Ren, the only one I like so far). According to other people, the characters are really good, and I want to see if I can see that.
Mah, even if I can't, I plan to see this out to the very end...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote