View Single Post
Old 2008-02-01, 01:06   Link #19125
Tormenk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post

It's... beautiful... crack.

@Thread: Erio in Alpha is going to be such a badass. Anyone tried this/got any ideas on how to do it? I've already got some things planned...

- Casting more spells without the need of his Device.
- A spell called Sonic Move EXtend that lasts for 3x the length of your average Sonic/Flash Move.
- His Device (Strada, right?) has been heavily customized, to his specifications. And more red.
- Likewise, his Barrier Jacket has more red in it as well.
- Speaking of 3x, he's now three times faster than Fate is... while she's in Sonic Form. This is the result of having nothing else to do but catch poachers and train. As a counter, his defense is barely higher than Fate's Sonic Form, and he has no other BJ forms to shift into.
- When he does have to bust out his Device... .
lol at Erio Aznable.

I have the same idea along those lines as well for one of my OCs. Jac(k) of Spades is a mirror foil to Fate right down to the scythe and can overtake Fate in Sonic Move when he employs his own movement spell due to nearly two decades of combat training and practice. Of course, New Sonic Form still wins by permanent speed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
RAMPAGE GHOST: BLACKLOG SHIFT!!!

No, this was before Martial Law was run. I was gonna have Echo 419 drop a Scorpion for Master Chief to use against Otto, Deed, Lutecia and the Gadget Drones.

Nevermind. Who the hell do we think he is? He is not Regius! He is not a Ground Mage! HE IS MASTER CHIEF!!! He doesn't need a tank, he is a tank!
MC may not be the size of one but he mows down more targets than a tank that's for sure.

Quote:
Oh god, the crack The Henshin continues!

Franz: "Maybe we need a henshin?"
Ivanovich: *smirks and transforms into his ODST Barrier Jacket* "I don't need a henshin."
[Ivanovich gained +850 to all stats and +80% Badass Bonus.]
Master Chief: "..."
Yuuno: "THIS! IS! ALPHA SQUAD!"
XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
That's pretty much the point Psycho and Leena pretty much freak out the noobs to the Air Wing. More than once they've pounced on some poor helpless girl... who has then been rescued by Master Chief, who lifts Psycho and Leena by their collars.
So MC has his own fanclub from rescuing so many girls?

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
l

[CRACK]

I've been thinking about AkaRed's true identity for quite some time now... and then it finally hit me...

AkaRed is obviously red, with lots of references to threes, and he's voiced by none other than Tohru Furuya, aka Amuro Ray...

And remember that "strange massive psychic incident" that occured in UC 0093, where the Red Comet and the White Devil vanished without a trace?

[/CRACK]

*RUNS*
I don't get it. Vita= Char Nanoha = Amuro ?

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Last edited by Tormenk; 2008-02-01 at 01:18.