Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Current vote tally:

A: III
B: IIIIIIIIIII
C: III
D: II

Looks like going with Hayate is still the popular choice. Votes are still open, though, you never know what can happen when the lurkers strike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
Wut? Closed minded? Me? You really don’t know me kero-chan~~ I’m only loyal to what is referred to pairings (just how real couples must be), I’ll not read a Signum x Zafira or a Fate x Kira fanfic because I’ll not enjoy it, not because I’m closed minded.
Can you really blame me concidering the amount of times you put down anything and everything that was not NxF? Nanoha/Vita and Fate/Signum are also reffered to as pairings as is Yuuno/Nanoha, and they have recieved a small share of fanservice in StrikerS as well.

Quote:
Having said that, I would rather prefer to see your Fate dead than paired with an OC, so I’ll keep voting and try to achieve that (if it’s a plausible scenario, of course),
Hmm, I won't say its impossible, but its not plausible at the moment either. It all depends on how the story progresses. Make the wrong choices and someone could actually go Yandere.

Quote:
and pairing Nanoha with something different would be interesting as well… so let’s see if we can unlock Lindy xD
Good luck then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
When Keroko-chan is done with his I'll finish Lyrical Days. Maybe we could doa join effort for Fate lol
Now that is an interesting thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixG View Post
So if Kha is in this fic, so do we'll see Keroko-chan and Tesla-chan? :3
Unlikely. Maybe as random NPC's when I need them, but they won't hold any significance to the story.

Last edited by Keroko; 2008-02-05 at 12:13.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote