View Single Post
Old 2008-02-11, 20:21   Link #77
_DaViD_
~(=ω=.)~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
Yoshida is so bloody boring.

How many freaking times are they are going to flashback to Pheles telling her what that cross is for? How many times is she going to repeat herself in hopes of affirmation?

"IF MY LOVE FOR YUJI IS REAL BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH"

WE GOT IT THE FIRST TIME ALREADY.

I wish she'd use it and call Pheles to say Yuji can't tie his shoes or some crap, just so she'd be out of the picture already.

And I swear I've gotten more out of the past few episodes in regards to Satou, Tanaka, and Ogata then I have this entire season with the main characters. Seriously, how am I supposed to be entertained / excited over them LOOKING OVER PAPERWORK? Are you freaking serious?

Wow.
lol yeah, yoshida can be a good character BUT shes so freaking annoying remembering the same damn scene and always saying the same damn words "i want to be by yuji's side"
YOU CANT OK SHUT UP lol
1 time is fine, 2 is like ok we got it but 324324235 times already is like "GODD*MN WE GOT IT STOP WASTING OUR VALUABLE AIR TIME"

Also there's 1 thing i dont get, if in the Outlaw there are Flame Hazes Why they couldn't sense the "metamorphosis" guy before crashing there? 0.o