View Single Post
Old 2008-02-13, 00:48   Link #48
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Great stuff from Falkor. I'm especially interested in how happy/relieved Hiromi seemed in the conversation with Shin after having "revealed" that she was interested in Jun, talking about how she met him, etc. I've always thought that showed she might really have some feelings for Jun, and was relieved to be able to communicate with Shin openly about them.

But now I see that it is also possible she just liked being able to communicate about anything with Shin.

However, I can't fully agree with "...episode 04 has given me strong grounds to believe that every moment/situation where she can be close to Shin is a moment of happiness and it pains her more than enough to be separated from him." She seems like a happy person when she is away from him with her girlfriends at school. Of course this is mainly just being out of her prison at his house, but we didn't until ep4 see her at ease with him anywhere, and then we saw it both outside and inside the house.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote