View Single Post
Old 2008-02-16, 02:24   Link #19834
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Wow... The difference in life story is just... Certainly could feel her pain. And the return of Shinobu was as well.

Nice work! I got a better idea of who Mayura is now! It'll do well for Rebuilt crack referencing Artei's arc Mahou Itsugi Pow--

*static*

Artei: Creator-san DC'd again?! You got to be kidding me!!!
Pray tell you reveal your intent

And DC sucks doesn't it?

*taps radio*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Will attempt a proper backlog break later.

Time for a random short one hour one shot nao, just because. Takes place pre-Alpha and is full of WAFFy goodness.

...that said, whether or not its canon to Alpha is entirely up to the reader .

Spoiler for Valentine's Day:
I never thought I'd enjoy a pure romantic piece focusing on, of all the people to ship, Syn and Vivio, but DAMN, did I really enjoy it, just the right amount of sappy delicious SWEETCHEESIUM for the occasion

*plays "How Do I Live Without You"*

Though for some reason I thought I'd hear a "Hazukashii Seirifu Kinshii!!!" line somewhere

Quote:
[Mood-killer]

Kai Sean: (puts on [Surestrike Goggles v2.0]) OMFG MOTES OF AIR BY THE MILLIONS! I'M RICH!!!

(goes off revving Gas Compacter loudly, splashing around the pond and sending motes fleeing in all directions)

Syn: ...
Viv: ...

[/Mood-killer]

A great WAFFy Wuck post, made me miss my Neko-chan. *sniff* Nice!

WAFF too diabetic for ya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita View Post
Kha I see that you've been hard at work overseas... Don't think I'll forgive you for slacking off just because you miss me.

^_^

Kagerou that was one swell piece of writing! I wish I could write like that!

(How do you guys do that noddy thing?)

And hello everyone... I hope Kha hasn't been too much trouble... What's with this place being called Cadia anyway? And I even see that Kha made an OC called Canoness... What's with all these WH40K madness?

Well well well...

You're T3H Tsundere that Kha's been raving on about here in the thread since eternity?

(The code for the nod is : nod: , sans the spaces)

And don't worry, Kha's been no trouble at all, his services have been invaluable

*sniffs more crack*

Anyways, WELCOME to the OC, and enjoy your stay

Quote:
And thanks for ruining my rep here...

(chills in the corner)
I don't think that's her fault

*runs very fast*

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.