View Single Post
Old 2008-02-17, 18:06   Link #24
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

The only H-scene so far that was reasonably done was Karura's, mainly because it fit her character, it fit the scene, and it even had somewhat of a lasting impact on the story (at least untill the end of the Na Tunk arc, it did, which is better then the others I've seen so far)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam the Onion View Post
I would be surprised that anybody, who is not a horny and/or ignorant teenager, wouldn't sigh at that scene. It's a comic relief like Touka herself A very good comic relief
I guess that at the end of the game the game makers just decided to put them there to boost sales. Shameless, yes. Pointless, yes. But hey, if I could double the sales, I, too, would add those extra 10 CG's and 30 pages of script.
I would have left them out and lowered the rating to boost sales myself.

Quote:
The whole 'where' to go next system should have been reworked that it would show the important one, so you could do the bonus scenarions before it just that you woudn't have to reload just so you can read that one extra scene. Would have so much time and no harm would have done to the actual 'plot' as the bonus scenarios don't add any.
Eh, you'll get to do those anyway after the mission is finished. Nothing really changes, strangely enough.

Quote:
Except that I used him on every fight before that point

He just had so much worse attack, magic and normal defence than Benawi, who then got changed to Karura.
Hmm? Strange, Benawi is currently my second-worst fighter (surpassed only by Kurou) but then, I still have to boost their stats now that I have their ultis

Quote:
I never managed to do her finished

I found out how they were done after finishing the game and was forced to stop unsaved before I got her in hard 2
It's pretty cool in my opinion, dash dash afterimage *splurt* head's off. Quite a satisfying way to finish a boss.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote