View Single Post
Old 2008-02-19, 15:38   Link #75
Daiz
Pioneer in Fansub 2.0

Okay, I've completely had enough of this thread. This thread is going nowhere, it's just literally repeating the same goddamn things over and over and over again. I would like to remind you that fansubbing is a hobby, not a profession. You don't have to take everything so goddamn seriously and nitpick if someone calls himself/herself a typesetter even if he/she did only font typesetting. But you still do. You just have to take this goddamn elitist approach to typesetting. Sure, you can call yourself a good typesetter, because you most likely are one. But you seem to forget that you don't need to call other typesetters bad (or "wannabe typesetters" like you expressed it) in order to call yourself good. The only reason why I can see you do this is because you have a very low self-esteem. Or maybe you're just a goddamn elitist prick by nature, I wouldn't know.

Anyway, I've had enough of this discussion, since anything I would say would make no difference for you and you would just continue to reply with the same things over and over again. We could continue this probably forever, but since it would be still completely pointless, I'm going to stop now.

I just hope that everyone else realizes how pointless this thread is and leaves it alone to die a silent death.
Daiz is offline   Reply With Quote