View Single Post
Old 2008-02-25, 09:06   Link #199
kyrie_eleison

4th: Dalton. Dalton needs more love. Although not as pretty as Guilford, he was unwaveringly loyal to Cornelia and Euphemia, kind [he raised the knights, after all, as his sons] and self-sacrificing. He didn't deserve that ending.

3rd: Ougi. Pretty much the same reasons as Dalton, except with the added factor that, despite being in the same house as a confused, gorgeous lady, he didn't try anything funny.

2nd: C.C. Does this even need explaining? She's hot, cute, quirky, blunt, looks great in a plugsuit, can pilot a mecha while Lelouch is emo-ing in the backseat and has supernatural powers. What's not to like?

1st: SUZAKU. I adore Suzaku. To death.
Why? How could i possibly love that yellow-bellied, scum-sucking hypocrite Kira/Syaoran-rip-off whose logic doesn't make sense and who does nothing in the series but serve as a nuisance to Lulu's grand megalomaniacal schemes?

Spoiler for 4 reasons, written in long, circular sentences:

Don't get me wrong, I love Lelouch. But Lelouch's character is extremely, extremely selfish and unusually cruel -- Lelouch jeapordized the peace of the nation by accidentally hypnotizing Euphemia, killed his brother Clovis, continually kills or causes the death of a lot of soldiers on both ends of the fence, and tries to manipulate Suzaku into protecting Nunally as per his own visions of a 'perfect future'.
I love him ~ but i'm going to stand up, and admit [to the risk of being killed by the fans] that the boy is a bit off.
kyrie_eleison is offline   Reply With Quote