View Single Post
Old 2008-02-25, 11:02   Link #24
oompa loompa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimkill7 View Post
Chalk me up for Inuyasha as well. Though I do think Naraku should just die, I enjoy it overall.

Canvas2 and Shuffle!, while not hated in general, have hated endings. Which leads a lot of people to hate the series themselves (see: Myself; Yourself Syndrome). I personally loved the endings and the series they belong
to (well, Shuffle's 1st half was a chore to get through, but the second half was gold).
im gonna go with inuyasha as well.. it has one hell of a story, you really dont see that kind of plot so often. the villain is, really evil, (oh come on, considering they dont make the blood red in the anime, naraku is pretty damn evil) the other characters are cool (EVERYONE thinks sesshy is cool.. ).. everyone else doesnt think its too great but i liked it, and still follow it - the story is really good and it doesnt ever dissapoint, the the build ups and the finales are always rather good. and i think its going to have one hell of an ending as well....

but as for your second choice, i vehemently disagree (without reason as it happens, personal prejudice lol)