View Single Post
Old 2004-03-26, 16:06   Link #49
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00blike
hmm so he has been drunk before? I wounder what happend? did he stand out side sakura's window holding up a boom box with his faverate jpop song?
"sakura I love you!"...*throws-up in bushes*
Dude, the best part of being drunk is drunken karaoke.

The only problems I have with this explanation for Lee are:

1) The recuperation never happens, but he can fight and run anyway.

2) This is a sequence that I think we all agree would be best as a comic sequence. Light-hearted, Lee's drunk in the middle of battle, piecing together drunken style on accident. Guy's revelation leads into a flashback of what happened the last time Lee hit the sauce. Lee wins the fight, and the others have to explain to lee what exactly happened once he comes to. It would be great fun.

Only problem is, 4 of his comrades may currently be dead, and 2 of them are simultaneously locked in life or death struggles, one of his other friends has just joined up with the man who killed their leader, and Naruto has to face off with him.

It's TOTALLY misplaced!

This still falls well into the category of "no good explanation" except that it has a misplaced comic part attached that just makes it even less of a good thing that Rock's back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00blike
PS hellsing is really freaken cool! i love that anime! eps 13 is the best! ie 13 secs of it! (when the head of hellsing is hypnotized and thinks she has a sis, then that girls licks her chumchums!)
No, no...the best part of Hellsing is when the brothers show up, and the brother that fights Alucard has the voice (yes dubs usually suck...but Japanese people speaking Japanese with British accents doesn't work either.) of Jack from the Jack in the Box commercials.
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote