View Single Post
Old 2008-03-03, 22:05   Link #33
Falkor

Let's see, my favorite tracks are...

both the opening and the ending
The opening was already one of my favorites, but that wasn’t the case for the ending until just recently. I have grown very fond of the ending (the full version of course)—it’s one of those songs you have to listen multiple times before it finally sticks in your head.

Track #04 Mujaki sa wo Senaka ni
Slow and painful leading you into some kind of void.

Track #06 Garasu no Naka no Nichijou
Nice and heartwarming.

Track #09 Kagami, Kimi wo Utsuhite
It starts with great tension as high notes take the overall melody, but once the piano kicks in, it’s very soothing until the end. A bit wistful perhaps, but overall conveying a situation that couldn’t be helped when it was meant to happen by some kind of unintended desire.

Track #12 Iki Koori, Yuki Hana Mau
The beginning is slow and dull, but once it reaches the middle section, it’s filled with a heavy mood full of very strong feelings.

Track #21 Madobe ni mo Tareru Shoujo Violin ver.
Another one that is very slow and painful. The high notes of the violin play a fundamental role transmitting this sense of agony and despair.

Track #24 little love
A melody that starts funny, but I have to love the piano when it kicks in. As childish as it may seem, it conveys truly pure feelings, perhaps way too innocent and kind.

**Track #28 Kokoro Kasanete**
My favorite without doubts. It’s a piano melody that plays innocently inside of your ears—a pure wish, and yet, a longing and nostalgic feeling that wants to share part of its melancholy with you. It slowly grabs the essence of your heart without stealing pity as it conveys some of the most beautiful feelings.
Falkor is offline   Reply With Quote