View Single Post
Old 2008-03-15, 15:47   Link #1194
4Tran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dearka View Post
I think that hence it is a MOVIE, they'd not re-use a single footage from any of the previous series.
Hah, they can't: cinemas have a much higher resolution than anything Seed/Destiny were recorded in, so they'd have to redraw and reanimate any scenes they want to use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hero147 View Post
I hope there would be a 3rd season...I'm interested on how Kira is known in Zaft like how lunamaria would react to Kira, a man more famous than Athrun...Besides Kira was in EA for most of Seed, Orb for Destiny, why not finish one in Zaft. It should be interesting.
Kira is a virtual unknown in the Cosmic Era. The only characters outside of the Archangel circle that I can recall who even know who he is without meeting him are Durandal, Rey and Yuuna. In fact, Kira would probably be far better known as Lacus' friend than for anything he did. For somewhat similar reasons, Lacus herself wasn't very famous on Earth before she made the announcement against Meer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
Hmm..maybe. But I guess that's just Kira, he fights for what he believes in. But currently he and Lacus are together no matter what. Where he goes she goes, where she goes he goes. Since Lacus returns to Zath and joins the council, Kira had to join Zaft too.....now if these 2 were to had to fight each other....WOW. I think I would die from the heart breaking. Kira and Lacus going hand in hand, to be torn is just wrong. Sorry, but they're just one of my favorite anime couples....
The only reason for Kira to go to PLANT would be to accompany Lacus. I don't see any pressing need for him to join ZAFT itself, but there can be all sorts of reasons for it.