View Single Post
Old 2004-03-31, 01:38   Link #7
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leux13
Lol, Thanks for the welcome relentlessflame. Yeah I hope they make a translated version soon. I want to see the other endings! I thought the Mizuki ending for the anime was kinda incomplete. Call me a sucker but I thought Tayayuki should've been faithful to Haruka. They should've finished the series with the true ending, but then we wouldn't have a story would we? Now I'm confused :P
Well, the ending shown in the anime is considered the "true ending" from the game, but they really cut it short compared to the game, I understand. There are a few other threads in this section of the forums talking about the anime's ending and comparing it to the game.

As you may already know (and forgive me if you already know all this), these types of games have many possible different endings depending on your choices. Essentially you play the role of the main character (Takayuki) and you can choose various things that affect your relationship with the various girls. There are happy endings and often sad endings for each of the different characters. Often times, in story-heavy games like this one, there is one ending which is labelled the "true ending", which is how the authors originally imagined the story working (in this case, that's what the anime's ending was based on). That doesn't mean, though, that it will be your favorite ending! If I ever get the chance to play the game, I also will be trying for Haruka's best ending right away!