View Single Post
Old 2008-03-22, 14:19   Link #68
vio5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler:
But he's right; Shin is just confused about what he wants and needs to do. He's been confused since the first time he told Noe that he liked her, when he sat in his room and he's like "Which one do I actually like?"

On the other hand it's not much of an exaggeration to say that Makoto was willing to go down on pretty much any female in School Days.

Either way, the comparison is almost completely unwarranted. Compare Shin with Hiroki from Canvas 2 who didn't sort his feelings out until the very end if you want a more accurate comparison.

@ w00tness

I suppose; but then again from my point of view it's more about expectation meeting reality. A lot of the people who are unhappy with Shin want him to act in some other way; like to make things clear in episodes 11 or 12. The contradictions in that kind of judgment of Shin seem fairly obvious to me since he's the construct of a 13 episode drama and for the reason I said above would wait till episode 13 to make things clear. Again, I don't think it's flip-flopping so much as it is that he doesn't know what he wants or needs to do, until perhaps he sees Noe struggling in her current state.

Last edited by vio5555; 2008-03-22 at 14:29.