View Single Post
Old 2008-03-28, 00:51   Link #103
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt122005 View Post
Because it's the only Spice and Wolf forum on the interne currently (I mean an ENITRE forum, not just one with a section) as I understand.

And it's also the only one with discussion regarding this.

Anyways, I really hope a movie is in the works. It'll so cool.

-Matt
Nonetheless, Its not an *information* source ... its a fan forum and unless there's a source/cite there's no meat to it. There's a huge difference between "OFFICIAL" and "I heard..." or "I hope...". And, its an Invisionfree subforum, "entire forum" is meaningless. Frankly, I've not seen a more informative and usually accurate forum about S&W than the one we're on right here.

The official site and the links on it you mention simply point to video clips. In fact, the "Coming Soon" section there (as of this post's date and time) only leads to a 404 non-page.

There are several announcements about DVD releases and the new software console game for Nintendo DS.

Don't get us wrong, we would LOVE to see movies, new seasons, more figures, etc. But half-data, hearsay, and gossip isn't helpful unless its clearly labeled as such.

Your information about the *light novel's* (not manga's) 3rd volume can be easily verified by discussing it in the Light Novel thread with those who HAVE read that volume. This isn't really the place for it. I've not read the 3rd novel volume yet.

Last edited by Vexx; 2008-03-28 at 01:32.