View Single Post
Old 2008-04-03, 14:00   Link #275
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
james is right. Kakashi was powerless when confronted by Orochimaru. Additionally, let's try putting Kakashi against Tsunade, the current Hokage, as they are at present.

Kakashi

Pros:
- Knows over 1000 jutsus
- The Sharingan allows him to imitate virtually any technique Tsunade may use except for her summonings as they require a blood contract.
- Admirable analytical skills and cunning strategist
- His mask holds a great many secrets

Cons:
- Weak on chakra
- The Sharingan drains him easily
- It takes him too long to activate the MS for it to be used effectively without providing some sort of diversion to distract Tsunade

Tsunade

Pros:
- Insane strength
- Incredibly skilled healer, so much that she can heal even lethal wounds Kakashi may inflict on her
- The Giant Slug
- Insanely huge breasts (Kabuto can tell you more about them)

Cons:
- None that I can tell

Now I wouldn't put Tsunade on a hand to hand match with Kakashi. They're both pretty experienced in Taijutsu, and I'd even say Tsunade is even more experienced. Her strength goes hand in hand with close combat, but Kakashi's Sharingan could easily turn that around. Her strength won't come to anything if Kakashi can slip through her attacks by predicting them. There's also Raikiri to worry about. Tsunade could heal herself once from it but I doubt she could do it again.

However, she can always summon her slug, and I don't see Kakashi getting out of that one very easily considering he hasn't summoned a creature as large as her slug to date. Getting on the slug and try taking her from up close would be a bad idea because the slug can split into hundreds of small slugs that could practically bury him in slime, leaving him open to another attack.

Right now, I don't quite see Kakashi powerful enough to even take on who might have been the weakest of the three Sennin, much less taking on Orochimaru and winning before the time-skip. He's close to Hokage as he is now, but as James said, he should have another couple of years give or take.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post
About Orochimaru you are right...but Oro is a ninja who literally outclassed sarutobi pre-time skip.
Believe me, there are several Kages and Kage level nins in narutoverse who would shit their pants while facing Oro.
Post time skip I think Kakashi is really close to OroŽs power, since Kakashi greately improved and Orochimaru didnŽt have the opportunity to become stronger...

I know I am the "outsider" with having this opinion about Kakashi, but...somewhen youŽll see.^^
Sarutobi took Orochimaru's arms. I wouldn't really say Sandaime had been wtfpwnd. After the skip, Kakashi was pretty close, but as I've explained above, I doubt he'd still be on par with him.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote