View Single Post
Old 2008-04-04, 06:00   Link #81
Nicky

Hiya. I pretty much registered here to get some help with the PC game. Kinda lame huh?

Anyway, I played about a third of the game on the easiest setting. Now I'm restarting on difficulty 5. I figured if they added it, it has to be beatable. I see some of the people here got further with it than I have. I could use some advice because I can't get past the second battle, where you have to trap the tiger beast. I have been stuck there for a while now. (Um, I don't know if that's considered a spoiler or not.)

Unfortunately I keep getting surrounded by those annoying monkey creatures. When that happens the four of them kill the main character just in one round. On rare occasions I have been able to distract some of them using the axe guy in my party, but since the other monkeys walk just about as fast as the main character, they always catch up with him.

I tried to engage in combat to break a hole through the monkeys (lol), but taking even one of them down usually requires 2 combat rounds, sometimes even when my characters are working together. And during those 2 rounds either the beast catches up with me, or those monkeys kill the main character.

What am I missing here?

Last edited by Nicky; 2008-04-04 at 11:48.
Nicky is offline   Reply With Quote