View Single Post
Old 2008-04-05, 20:34   Link #47
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean_the_Young View Post
She's supposed to be an international celebrity, though, and Saji's already connected to the media through his sister. If any "average joe" should have recognized her, it should have been him.
Nowhere does it say that. Most of her profiles say that she's indeed a celebrity, and that she is well acquainted with well-to-do people all over the world. That does not make her an international celebrity.

Plus its pretty evident from the show that Saji doesn't pay close attention to what his sister reports...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
I believe we all know the business model of Bandai well enough from SEED. For those not in the know, there's the upcoming novel which might expand the worldview of 00.
I've got no issues with them expanding the world through sidestories. What I do have an issue with is the sidestories filling up the anime's plotholes and answering major question marks... (and this applies to CE too). That sort of stuff should be self-contained within the anime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean_the_Young View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the 00 sidestories focus on entirely new characters, not expounding on the histories of the main characters.
Didn't a baby Feldt supposedly show up in one of the stories (in 00F's flashback or something)? Just something I heard. Haven't been keeping up with those.

And judging from Astray, some of the minor characters in the anime should get major roles in the sidestories too.