View Single Post
Old 2004-04-05, 10:20   Link #11
Shinobu_Maehara
eternal Shinobu lover

Send a message via ICQ to Shinobu_Maehara Send a message via AIM to Shinobu_Maehara Send a message via MSN to Shinobu_Maehara Send a message via Yahoo to Shinobu_Maehara
It's just such a shame that something as great as Manga and Anime is not very common in most countries.

Most people here see it as violent and sex cartoons... which is kindof...true I guess
But those are the ones shown.

Pokémon and Digimon are the most commercial Anime's around here, then there is this $%#$%^#$%&$ crap called ChinChan.

I guess those three are not to be called a good example, and yes Pokémon is for kids... little do they know the large amount of anime around.

My love hina scrolls cause the most irritation with my dad.

I have one for example showing Naru practically naked... and he goes like "it's a little girl!!!" I go "no she isn't!!!" he goes "yes she is, they are all little girls!!!"

"no dad she has breasts..see?" he goes "I know, I can see that!! That's the problem!!" <--- this conversation actually happened.

It took me another hour to tell him about Naru and let him know she's is not just some little girl.

even though I would kill for a poster of shinobu that way

Just to think of it, he thinks my Hellsing stuff is neat. because it's more manly or something....
Shinobu_Maehara is offline   Reply With Quote