View Single Post
Old 2008-04-13, 16:33   Link #166
metronome
Mad Loli

lelouch huh......
I know some people that do not like him because they like suzaku, or because they like euphimia, or because plainly hate him in a lot of reasons.

One of the famous reasons to hate him is because he makes use of japanese for his personal reason.

But in my opinion, war is all about personal reason. Proof? When you are being told to join war to actually protect your country. (or when you are being told to join war to free your nation). If there is no personal reason to each of the participant that join war, there will be no war. You know there is some person that says:"no I joined war not because of my personal reason", while by just saying that he/she actually already stated that he/she has had personal reasons to join war. Even kallen join lelouch for her own personal reason too, and other black knights too, I think it is pretty good to say that "I join war for my own personal reason" rather than:"I join war for country, etc that sounds too good to be true".

Now about lelouch himself, he is not simple, that's why he makes a lot of uncommon mistakes.
But unlike light from death note, he is good natured.
And we need to remember that he has never used his geass to force people to join his black knight orders, he let them choose to join him or not, he even let them go anytime they think they are not satisfied with him, eg. during kallen's confusion time:P.

Last edited by metronome; 2008-04-13 at 16:46.
metronome is offline   Reply With Quote