View Single Post
Old 2008-04-25, 22:23   Link #30
V33D12AG0N
The Draconic Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aijou View Post
How many of you experienced this moment when you searched for a random anime bieng really bored and you end up finding the best anime you ever seen ?

It happen to me when I was out of animes to watch and I was searching for any anime randomly in the list of Anime News Network.

The first anime I clicked in the big list was Shakugan no Shana, and I never heard of it before, which is stupid for me since it's quite popular for most.

It was the best anime ever for me, it became 1st favorite.

Anyone had similar experiences ?
Same thing here... It's just a couple of months ago when I found Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu series after seeing a random video at youtube. The first thing I saw is the "hare hare yukai" dance, and I'm interested in it, so I decided to search "Suzumiya Haruhi" at wikipedia, and found that the story is pretty interesting. So I went through collecting the fansubs, and watch it until finished.
I was so addicted to it so much that I search it over and over again, until finally I found the novel (at baka-tsuki) and finally finished reading it all... @_@

I'm now working on translating the novel to my own language. And I found it's pretty fun!
V33D12AG0N is offline   Reply With Quote