View Single Post
Old 2008-04-26, 12:30   Link #93
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAQI View Post
You're right, I don't know if the chapters ahead will revile who the three people were, but I think we will find out who was conducting the experiments. If Aizen is conducting his own experiments on the side it could be that urahara takes the fall and gets exiled from the SS. Maybe a lot of this gets reviled after the Aizen defection and that could be the reason Urahara is now on friendly terms with the SS.
Possibly. I get the feeling Kisuke did something bad in the past. Aizen probably had minimal influence on him at the time because he was a VC and Urahara is clever so I doubt he was manipulated. Urahara is just too hard to figure out right now because he clearly wasn't a law abiding captain and he talks in a funny tone. Oh well. A huge twist will come with him.

He agreed with Yoruichi when she said it was unlikely they would die a peaceful death, so I get the feeling they caused a lot of trouble. After all without the Hogyokou being made Aizen would never be able to create the 'King's Key' in the first place.

Kensei has an awesome shikai and was much cooler then Tousen...