View Single Post
Old 2008-05-02, 06:29   Link #24000
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
Hey, that's half the fun in OC. You can let your creativity run wild. And as far as I'm concerned, my RF6 will not conform to S4 when it comes outs. Any subsequent stories I make here will most likely conform to S4.
Oh, I let my creativity run wild, but I enjoy making stories fit into canon. That's where half the fun in character creation lies for me. Making a story and having the fit into the story without taking over the entire story is a challenge, and one I like to take on. It's not jus Nanoha either, there are Keroko's in Shana, Mai Otome, Slayers, Negima, heck even pokemon (dog-type trainer main pokemon are Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Espeon, Umbreon and Arcanine).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
Home alone eh? Have fun, and make sure them burglars don't try to steal anything
Bah, I live in a village where the worst form of crime as far as I can remember was when someone set fire on a wooden playground house several years ago, and nothing like that has happened since. As long as I take medium precautions (close doors and curtains at night) I should be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Speak for yourself me I’ve been sleeping like 12+ hours a day and accomplishing absolutely nothing with the rest of it well besides writing crack that has nothing to do with my fic (VF >>> Gadgets…) and polishing off a 3,000 word in character essay about Electronic Warfare mages. (Before you ask yes I have no life.)
Cool, cool. Now which part of that is 'not making good use of your vacation'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
*sneaks in*

*drops package*

Spoiler for Confinement:

Spoiler for Author's notes:

*RUNS*
.... Wow, that certainly is an interesting way for them to meet. I had this hunch while reading, something along the lines of 'Oh, you have got to be kidding me' with a grin on my face. When Glock introduced himself, I laughed.

Love at first sight? Me thinks not.

And yes, isolation can do wonders for the imagination.