View Single Post
Old 2008-05-02, 18:41   Link #65
FuzzyWuzzy

wow it's really getting good. The story is picking up and moving in a nice pace.
K the anticipation is killing me. The VK world is expanding. I didn't even know Zero's lineage is part of a Vampire Hunter clan. Before it was just a school drama with vampires and everything revolved around that school but now they are expanding and they are showing some of zero's past. Can't wait for the next episode.

The triangle between Kaname, Zero and Yuuki are great. Now Zero is turning into a level E vampire too. I'm so glad they showed level E vampires in episode 3. I'll be like, wtf are level E? I would hate Zero also for being so emo because he is turning into a vampire. I thought, what's the big deal, so what if Zero is turning into a vampire, it's not the end of the world for him. But since I know what are level E vampires, I can sympathize with Zero and what he has been dealing with. It is the end of the world for him if he turns into a level E.

I can completely understand if people pick up the manga at this point. It's a nice story. Two thumbs up! However I have a little bit of will power and I definitely prefer anime over manga when it comes to story telling. The background music, ost, and the colorful animation really makes anime better than manga for me. The people making VK anime has done an excellent job so far so I think I can wait and just enjoy the story from the anime.

Right now, I'm sure a lot of anime and most manga fans already picked the person they want for yuuki to end up with when the story ends. Right now I'm leaning towards Zero because of the sympathy vote. However I do not know what's Zero's feelings are towards Yuuki and I definitely know Yuuki doesn't think of Zero as boyfriend material for her right now. We already know that Kaname likes Yuuki and Yuuki likes Kaname so but there must be something going on that creates a wall between them. So Kaname is being emo. He should just take Yuuki and live happily ever after. I bet he is going to regret it when Zero gets stable and develops feelings for Yuuki.

Last edited by FuzzyWuzzy; 2008-05-02 at 19:10.