View Single Post
Old 2008-05-03, 09:33   Link #73
ahmad

Another great episode. I like kaname even more now :P. As for Zero.. I don't really hate him but since in the end I want Yuuki to end up with Kaname, I don't like the huggly moments he has .
It's sad his family was killed and he has turned into a vampire. But it's also very painful for kaname when he is always looking at yuuki and zero so close. And we don't even know much about him other than that he is a pureblood, head of the night dorm and saved yuuki's life.

I wonder why kaname likes yuuki so much though. Is it just pure love? did something happen that we will find out later? It's very interesting. For me he is currently the most coolest character. In this ep i loved how he acts so nice to yuuki then smacks aidoh lol. Also when he says in this world she is the one most important person.

As for Yuuki, she is very worried about Zero. Like someone said earlier she wants him to open up to her and share his pain. Right now I think she just cares for him as a family, since they lived together and all. She might develop feelings for him? maybe but that would suck :P ( Hey you can only choose 1 from the 2 options).

So Zero, you poor soul I hope you do not turn into a level E and have a good life. Kaname I am hoping that your feelings for Yuuki are pure and finally Yuuki I hope your feelings for kaname become stronger and by the time the series end your all lovelove with him :/