View Single Post
Old 2008-05-05, 01:41   Link #115
nadare

Send a message via MSN to nadare
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
The sub has been out for a couple of days, so I am not using spoiler tags.

Yes, I believe Chiko smuggled explosives aboard, disguised as the bottom layer of the rice-balls (nigiri). She also likely made the explosive rice-balls, since it isn't easy to make them the right shape, and she was skilled enough to do that. They didn't need more than enough to blow up the plane, since blowing up the plane was their goal (as well as getting some gold).

I agree with SuperKnuckles that it has been enjoyable to be toyed with through at least two of these three episodes. They have done it in a very natural way that does not leave you feeling cheated.

I believe she didn't bring any explosives.

Its really suspicious because. All theives looked at Chiko and waiting for her to answer. And Chiko hesitated a bit.

If I were the captain I would believe Chiko either way since children usually don't lie with a sudden question like that with THAT kind of expression. I would not risk it.

Also, 20 faces showed the captain a "bomb" which was of course revealed at the end a rice ball.

Besides if it was a bomb. Wouldn't it be heavy for Chiko to hold all of them alone ?
nadare is offline   Reply With Quote