View Single Post
Old 2008-05-07, 18:40   Link #16
Mecha_Trueno
餓鬼に興味ない、俺の好みは年上の美女だ

Location: Shitty old London. They must've been on drugs when they built this place, WTF were they smoking!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee Eon View Post
Maybe another thing going against a season two (here) is unless you make it a literal extension of season one, you either have to frequently flash over to the antics of the original quad in college or hope the "new group" can win over the hearts and minds of their fans, but I don't see that (unless they do a "Dallas" with season two with the original crew). Many fans have their faves welded to the first girls, and outside some yori teases, this new group to me doesn't feel all that unique or interesting (except perhaps Hiyori and one-foot-in-the-grave Yu-chan) to really grab a fandom. It might be necessary to go the Twilight Zone route a'la Yamato to really make a pure high school L*S season two interesting (hey, it sounds crazy, but those in the know would know that even "serious" and earthy daytime soap operas used to dip some pretty freaky and weird stuff to spice up the series!). Neither is trapping the quad in high school for another run (as "super seniors"?) out of the question – after all, we never got to their graduation! My stop's coming up so gotta close up.
are you saying that the focus will move away from the original four (since they will graduate) and concentrate on yuu-chan's group?
amai.... the REAL problem: you really think konata and tsukasa will manage to graduate? they're gonna end up repeating lol

禁則事項です