Thread: Horror movies
View Single Post
Old 2004-04-09, 21:45   Link #6
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
Horror movies!!! this bring back memories 'cause this was the genre of my childhood...

Nightmare on elm street movies: Freddy is the best. Period. I had a nightmare with him and that can be really scary, it made me pray every night for a whole month! my favorites are the fourth and the six( the one with freddy's past, that was cool)

Night of the living death: my favorite is the first, the B&W and the remake, they are very psichological IMO, the others are just zombie fests but still fun to watch,

Friday the 13th: i actually didn't watch this series a lot, i remember i watched the first one and like it, but the others were pretty silly...

Childs play: which is know here as "chuky, the diabolic doll" really! when they bring movies here the translators change the titles completly! "chuky, the diabolic doll" sound very stupid to me. i just love the whole trhee movies, haven't seen bride of chucky though

Dracula: the francis ford coppola one. This wasn't scary for me, but i jumped in the part when dracula comes out like a were-bat (if there is such a thing), my dad took me to the theater as my 11th birthday present!! OMG this is as nostalgic as the "my first anime" thread in the general anime forums

those (and many,many more) are my childhood horror movies, the more recent ones...

the ring:this wasn't scary for me at all, but after you saw Nightmare on elm street when you were six, what else would you expect?? what i really like about the movie is the suspense and detective work from asakawa, i like this movie a lot.

The others:Amazing movie, far better than the sixth sense, and besides amazing performance by every actor and actress.

i don't recall others, but if i remember i'l tell you

any grammar/spelling erros feel completly free to say so
mantidor is offline   Reply With Quote