View Single Post
Old 2004-04-10, 07:57   Link #123
JubeiYamazaki

Send a message via AIM to JubeiYamazaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabiree
Naruto isn't 4-5 years old. It's a year and a half.

Seriously, stop making excuses for it to justify a higher mark. People are bound to give it bad reviews to personal bias, but the thing is, most internet reviews are like that.

1. I don't give a crap about any marks, she could of given Naruto a -3 stars and I wouldn't give a rats ass.

2. The only point of my posts were to prove she was biased her review, which I did, the whole thing was condescending, and her "weak points" about the show, the (color, and "below average" animation) were weak and had no support or then "Cause I said so".

3. And I know all internet reviews are like that, but that doesn't mean we can't comment on it.

4. Whoops about the age thing, must of been thinking about the manga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Dalton
Grins first of all its FMA

Second how brave trying 2 finnish a discussion by yourself... btw I am not going 2 explain why but I am laughing rather hard at you post

Seriously though in a discusion trying 2 bring up how people use the english language is sooooo weak and simply retarded

Also I suggest actualy making an effort 2 give arguments for future discusions cause I can tear this post apart just like I did your last post and you will prolly be 2 stupid 2 understand it again Or simply ignore that you got shredded im not sure wich your doing =/

PS there is an edit button 2 prevent double posts
Dude. Let. It. Go. You = lost.

You can't tear anything up, period. Coolmofo isn't the one whose 2 stupid 2 understand what's being said. So save yourself, myself and Coolmofo time, and just don't reply anymore. We're Naruto fanboys and random Naruto quotes will be etched on our epitaphs, because we think its the next best thing since sliced bread, whatever floats your boat, cause this is becoming ridiculous. Just let it go, man.

And let this thread die out in existence, Coolmofo, myself, Mighty, you (erm sorta) and many others have made their points. So its time to let this thread pass away.
JubeiYamazaki is offline   Reply With Quote