View Single Post
Old 2008-05-14, 12:21   Link #248
ani_d

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisis View Post

* The younger girl / loli never wins. Period.
Wherever did you hear that? ^_^

Anyway, what is with this Kawamori tradition? Symbolism or whatever. No matter how much homage they put in the show, I don't think Kawamori will just sit back and obviously tell the fans how his own story will play out just because "things happened like this and that last time". I'd rather look at the story and see which girl will take up the most focus here.

Quote:
The only thing going against Sheryl is that she is TOO FAR AHEAD in the race (for reasons which I list up there). I can't believe I'm saying this but Alto x Ranka needs to happen NOW until the middle of the series for my mind to be appeased, because then, once the series is nearing its end... HEH HEH.
The first four episodes are filled with Ranka and Alto, maybe Sheryl has episode 5-8 episodes she gets to spend with him. =/ Episode 8's title seemed to relate more to Sheryl, imo.

If Ranka's character didn't make as big of an impression on me in the very start of the series, I would've been helping you wave your SherylxAlto flag right now. I find no reason to hate Sheryl after episode 6, but I guess Ranka is just my homegirl haha

Last edited by 4Tran; 2008-05-14 at 12:43. Reason: Removed spoiler.