View Single Post
Old 2008-05-17, 00:09   Link #24447
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
. Do you want them to strictly handle those elements specifically, or they can share? I think it's more practical if you group the elements into general classes.
Nope, Arcs can only use that specific Element. Thats it.

Quote:
Personally, I'd choose the leader to not have Void, but maybe multi-elemental instead, or something more abstract like Sound, Mind, or Matter (this is quite powerful, actually).
All seven are the leaders of their organization--in which the name is still undecided. Anyway, if you are talking about which ones has highest authority (there is more than 1) of the seven then its the Arc of Ice, Lightning, and Wind. The Arc of Lightning, Asclei Foresythe is the main character of my fanfic. I'm still working on his rebuild.

Quote:

Currently, the accepted (at least, to me) base for IS would by a combat cyborg, since it's described and shown by canon. Using IS on normal humans would entail some difficult explanations on the integration since there's little to no canon proof. Some may view it critically, so to say.
I wanted to ask because I was thinking to assign that ability as an IS to Asclei--who happens to be the Type-03 Sentoukijin of the Type Zero Series. He's also one of the F Children but he claims that he doesnt know who his original counter part is.