View Single Post
Old 2008-05-23, 21:00   Link #778
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Noooooooooooooooo!

I believe it is possible. It seems that anyone can become a legendary familiar, as long as they contract with a Void user.

It's true that losing his awesome weapon-controlling skills would be a minus, but it is highly possible that whoever becomes the fourth unknown familiar can control human hearts which could be... frighteningly useful...
I'll admit that while with this series I don't really care, I prefer Louise if I had to choose. As long as everyone's satisfied it's okay in my book.

So could it have been possible that Guiche (as an example of course) could have become one or does it have to be a non-mage? It would be an interesting twist, but I think they might keep Saito as Gandalfr.

Now that would be a useful ability, but not something I could really see happening with Saito. Now, an ability like that would be useful for him if he planned to leave in the end and wanted Louise and Siesta to not love him so he could leave without them suffering. That would be so sad though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastPrime View Post
That is actually what I was thinking of when I suggested Siesta as a possibility for the fourth familiar.
I'd have to say that would truly be despicable of her to use such an ability for her own gain by manipulating Saito to love her or Louise to not love Saito.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote