Thread: Smoking
View Single Post
Old 2008-05-24, 00:49   Link #82
bbduece
Ultimate Coordinator

You are sayin smoking is bad for the health and for people around them -agreed. And so is countless other chemicals in the air that cause health risk - chemicals cause by pollution.

The bases of your argument is health concerns for people around smokers so i thought i point out other factors in the air.

A lot of smokers avoid crowds and a lot dont but your argument generalize the whole smoking crowd are indecent people. But i cant stop you from what you belief. I am just going to point out other worst possible air pollutants that you will probably avoid because chewing out smokers is a lot easier than directing your concerns at other possible health risk. Smoking has been stigmatize so i dont blame you.

Cigarettes is my chaser for that congnac shot.

I am social smoker and that is that.

I dislike people who think they are high and mighty because they dont smoke.

And the reason we go the the bathroom instead of the near by tree is because at some point in our history human society decide it was disgusting. Why? because it is socially institutionalize. Not becasue its a health risk. Society for some reason dislike it and shuns it.

Not an activist for smokers, i'm just saying let us smoke in peace.

BTW i agree with you, people need to be considerate and avoid non smokers when they do smoke.

Last edited by bbduece; 2008-05-24 at 01:10.
bbduece is offline   Reply With Quote