View Single Post
Old 2008-05-30, 04:07   Link #378
Bloodseeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Well read the novels then, Louise does grow up in the novels. In anime - there is no character development for her. They even skipped a volume 8 all together , and volume 8 was filled with character development.

Louise is still tsun tsun in the novels but not nearly as bad as in anime.

And for the choice one could rephrase that " I have a choice between the hypocrite busty princess who is comfortable to use her friends as tools, a cruel maid when she wants to (she can be even more cruel than Louise if jealous), sexy busty elf who is rather dumb and naive and abusive loli who actually loves me and is willing to sacrifice everything for me..."
I obviously haven't seen ZnT, but...

1. A leader who can't use their friends as effective tools to get things done is a bad leader, and in a combat or political situation, is much more of a threat to themselves and to their subordinates than someone who can't do what needs to be done because his subordinate is also his friend. What good is a general who lets the enemy solidify their defenses and sweep over them because stopping them risks a few troops? That's just stupidity. I bet that you're one of those people that thinks that Lelouch from Code Geass is evil for not being a stupid and impractical goody-two-shoes who breaks down and loses his head in the middle of a life or death situation whenever he loses a subordinate and knows that he's going to have to get his hands dirty.

2. From what I understand, what you're referring to is just her trying to win Saito over. All's fair in love and war. I don't see anything particularly wrong about showing off your physique to try to win over your crush. If anything, if you really love someone, its unfair to yourself to lie down just because your friend likes the same person, and completely disregarding yourself is rarely a good thing. Cruel? Maybe. Wrong? Only if they're already going out. Just like with Asa from Shuffle, people blow things out of proportion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
It is not that easy choice for Saito as you make it look to be... On the other hand - Saito never really chooses as he is in love with Louise from the very beginning - he likes Siesta too but never to the point he likes Louise...
And I was saying that that's why I haven't watched the show. The lead is in love with the little bitch girl over the nice healthy women.

Last edited by Bloodseeker; 2008-05-30 at 04:20.
Bloodseeker is offline   Reply With Quote