Old 2008-06-07, 11:34   Link #970
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
Edit: And I almost forgot....

Kha....

DO NOT BURN BOOKS.

Not until you have a copy of them all somewhere convenient of course.
:nods:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
@Liingo: You'll get the video once I can convince ATC to make it.
XD

ATC Get to work NOW!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
I don't know what to believe in any more. Seriously how did we handle An Hero? Why did we lose the touch? Or is it because we now have radical elements?
We handled him like just fine. It was an AU, we treated it like an AU.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
What is the point? The point is this. It is unreasonable to expect that RF6 will wow everyone. RF6 is the new kid on the block. It is upsetting everyone's status quo. It is grabbing people from here and there. It is being led by a GIRL, and not only that, a CRIMINAL. And RF6 is going to wow everyone and everyone loves them?
Cort, this is one of those times when the thread is trying to help you. No, it's not because they hate you.
Quote:
As for yanking the girls out of RF6? Setup for drama. GF brass gets jitterry and decides to overreact by yanking Nanoha and Fate out. From there we have a number of branching points. 1) NanoFate go like good GF soldiers. 2) NanoHayaFate mass togther, limiter all release, and proceed to show GF brass why you do NOT fuck with the Aces. These are just two rough general outlines and there's actually more ways to develop this but I'm tired and my eyes hurt so I'm not going to bother and anyway I'm writing things in a different direction.
As said, listening to the thread can actually help you move your AU plot lines along.
Liingo is offline   Reply With Quote