View Single Post
Old 2008-06-19, 08:55   Link #642
seiji_kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Actually I don't think Leluoch cares one BIT about citizens in the line of fire.
I don't think he cares for them much either, but he isn't the kind of person imo that just views them like bugs that are walking in the way. If he can avoid it he will. He stated it in ep 8 season 1 when he created the black order. Though ofcourse it was just sugarcoating the Japanese but imo he still tries to uphold it seeing that the kind world that Nunalee envisions is that sort of world.

The only time that I find he sins against that rule is in the finale of season 1 when you see all those buildings collapsing and I think it was Diethard that asked did you evacuate all the buildings? and he said ofcourse not theire wasn't enough time or somethings in those lines. It was the only time that I really thougth, damn Lelouch is losing himself to much. But I covered it with the mantle of love with excuses like it was just to make the finale even look more cooler, or it's the influence of the Geass :P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Then why bother saying "We will help them" if there was no way to? Or why bother mobilizing at all? He could have just as easily been there by himself and blew them up and said later they committed suicide. Oh right.... that wouldn't have worked in his plans... nor did the JLF work into his plans to begin with. He wanted them wiped out from the beginning so HIS group wouldn't have been absorbed into it.

I agree with mostly everything else you said though. <.<'
I think you're forgetting the real reason he went theire, first off all didn't he went theire to capture Cordelia especially? And doing that made it even that much easier.

And if theire was a chance of actually have a win over Brittania he would've saved them mb. But seeing that the situation was just hopeless he just had to make that decision. At least if I remember those eps right it was like that.
seiji_kun is offline   Reply With Quote